Kathy is a retired orthopedic physical therapist. She had a long career both as a professor and a sports medicine/orthopedic specialist. She is now bringing her experience to work with clients of all ages and ability levels. Outside of training, she enjoys Pickleball, hiking and kayaking.
- Doctor of Science Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Certified Orthopedic Manipulative Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer (retired)